Exit Counseling for Student Borrowers

When you leave Trinity by graduating or ceasing to enroll at least half-time, you are required to complete exit counseling for your federal student loans (Direct subsidized or unsubsidized or Graduate PLUS). Exit counseling will explain your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower.

You may access your loan history online from the National Student loan Data System (NSLDS). You will need your FAFSA PIN to access your records.

You must complete an exit session for each loan type that you borrowed while attending Trinity since each program has its own rules and regulations.

Go on-line to www.studentloans.gov to complete exit counseling requirements.