Stay Connected with Trinity
- 2011 graduates were recently welcomed as colleagues with the gift of their first loan payment from the Alum Association.
- 2008, 2009, and even 2010 graduates are completing the payback of their student loan with the support of the Alum Association making their final payment. These loan funds are then available for a current student.
- The Alum Association Council is working on scheduling alumni gatherings and creating a more consistent presence on Facebook. Know that your council seeks to build an ongoing relationship between you and Trinity.
- The 2012 Alumni Dinner was held the Thursday night of Trinity Days. Our anniversary class reunions were held that afternoon and evening. The Alum Association sponsored lunch on Friday as a part of the Trinity Homecoming activities.
- The Class of 2007 had a five-year reunion at Trinity Days, with special continuing education events for those at the five-year mark in their ministry.
- We are growing toward our goal of 20 percent participation of alumni giving to the seminary. Please note that we are not able to issue a tax donation receipt for Alum Association dues, since members receive discounts to Trinity Days. Even a $10 donation beyond your dues allows us to add you in the count toward the 20 percent goal. Every gift matters!