Stay Connected with Trinity
- 2013 graduates were recently welcomed as colleagues. Those with Trinity loans will soon receive a gift from the Alumni Association toward their first loan payment.
- 2010, 2011, and even 2012 graduates are completing the payback of their student loan with the support of the Alumni Association making their final payment. These loan funds are then available for a current student.
- The Alumni Association Council is working on scheduling alumni gatherings and creating a more consistent presence on Facebook. Know that your council seeks to build an ongoing relationship between you and Trinity.
- The 2013 Alumni Dinner was held the Thursday night of Trinity Days. Our anniversary class reunions (Classes of '63 and '73) were held that afternoon and evening. The Alumni Association sponsored the flag football game and barbeque on Friday as a part of the Trinity Homecoming activities.
- We are growing toward our goal of 20 percent participation of alumni giving to the seminary. Even a $10 donation beyond your dues allows us to add you in the count toward the 20 percent goal. Every gift matters! Please note: Alumni Association dues are an allowable tax deduction.